Mentoring provides an impartial and objective source of external support and is independent of your line management relationship. Mentoring can help achieve personal goals, which will then empower you to move forward with more confidence.
At the London Excellence Mentoring Scheme the following questions were asked;
1) Wanting to raise your performance?
2) Developing your leadership skills?
3) Wondering how to get the best from your people?
4) Seeking inspiration for new ideas?
5) Needing to improve customer service?
6) Implementing new systems or new standards?
Or perhaps you may be moving into a new role? Or you may be seeking a new direction in your career or line of work?
“The London Excellence Mentoring Scheme is unique in that it can match people across a wide range of sectors and sizes of organisation, drawing on our powerful community of excellence.”
To find out more on the London Excellence Mentoring Scheme visit the London Excellence Mentoring Scheme here
British School of Coaching. 01744 605046. St Helens WA10 6UU
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-31151587-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);