Over 3 sessions you will critically examine your coaching product and placement, develop your positioning and pitch, build your profile and online communication in the marketplace.
This is an interactive small group programme delivered online over three 2.5 hour modules.
- How to think about the market and potential clients
- Bring your coaching business “alive” through this business programme.
- Learn from the experience of international coach and BSC founder Judith Barton
- Use the programme to build your ideas and turn them into effective action.
- Test your ideas and approach with a small group of peers
- This programme concentrates on developing your product and positioning in the marketplace. Pricing and promotion may be discussed the programme does not allow for individual cases to be discussed.
- For the programme you will need access to the internet, with 2 way computer sound and vision.
- You will be sharing and working with other programme learners
- This is a group programme, rather than one to one business mentoring.
If a group setting is not right for you it is possible to undertake the programme on a one to one basis with Judith Barton, Director of Coaching and Mentoring, and Founder of BSC. Please email the address below and we will make contact direct to arrange a ‘chemistry call’ and discuss how we can customise a programme to meet your individual needs and circumstances.
For further information please download the factsheet or email firstname.lastname@example.org