Why choose BSC?
British School of Coaching (BSC) is market leader in coaching and coaching training. We provide ILM accredited UK qualifications as well as short courses to suit every level of experience in coaching, mentoring, and supervision.
BSC believes in lifelong self- development and place great importance on the growth of not only our clients but also the faculty. All faculty are actively engaged in their own CPD and supervision. As a faculty, we come together throughout the year for learning, sharing, and co-coaching. We have developed a reputation for facilitating practical coaching techniques reinforced through practice and supervision. We are proud of the outstanding support tutors provide, and we believe this is an important reason to choose BSC.
When studying with BSC you can expect an attentive and supportive experience with added value through webinars, support sessions, networking events, and blogs.
Our main objectives include:
- Develop highly effective coaches and mentors through high-quality coaching and mentoring accredited programmes
- Support the continual professional development (CPD) of professional coaches and mentors through short CPD events and supervision
- Increase the recognition and professionalisation of coaching practice
- Promotion of sustainable coaching cultures within organisations
- Encourage a passion for the power of coaching and mentoring
- Effectively evaluate coaching and mentoring outcomes
- Maintain our rigour, recognition, and reputation in the coaching and mentoring profession
Where are we?
With business support offices in the United Kingdom, we operate across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The way we do things
We deliver our courses in a unique way, reflecting our core beliefs of respect, rigour, integrity, professionalism and success. Our Faculty of professional tutors and coaches provide excellent coaching programmes and are proud to always ‘go the extra mile’ when it comes to support for learners. Every member of staff and learner is required to adhere to our core values of respect, integrity and confidentiality.
BSC Fee Policy
- Cleared payment in full is required 30 days of invoice date and prior to the commencement of the course.
- We understand that sometimes plans change and you may need to change your course booking so we’ve tried to be as fair as we can when applying fees when the situation arises. Consequently, you will be offered a transfer to another course on an alternative date, for which there will be an additional fee. Regrettably, refunds cannot be offered.
- Programme fee does not include any overnight accommodation or travel.
Get in touch
Interested in finding out more? Contact us today, we are always happy to help.