Support and Growth Through Coaching & Coaching Supervision
BSC offers regular group supervision held online in small groups, facilitated by our professional coaching supervisors/mentor coach. We also provide supervision on an individual basis for coaches working on their own or within organisations in order to support their professional development as a coach. For organisations looking to support and develop their in-house coaches, we provide bespoke supervision support through individual or group session, either on-site or online.
For convenience and easy access, we have now introduced Group Coaching on weekdays (Wednesdays).
Each group is limited to upto 6 attendees, with 5 sessions throughout the year.
To book view sessions and our events, please click here
Coaching supervision is critical for all coaches regardless of level of experience. Even the most experienced coaches have “blind spots”; aspects they haven’t considered and their own challenges. High-quality coaching can’t be maintained by a coach acting in isolation.
Supervision/mentor coach provides support, challenge and development to the coach, and quality assurance for the client and the sponsor. Benefits of coaching supervision include:
• Maintain performance
• Provides quality assurance for clients
• Supports continued development of the coach
• Ensures effectiveness of the coaching approach
• Extends the skills and knowledge of the coach
• A chance for the coach to grow coaching capacity, explore and reflect on real case studies in a safe and supportive environment
• Supports ethical practice and high standards for client
Group Supervision – Building Coaching & Mentoring Capability
- Are you recently qualified?
- Are you returning to coaching?
- Lack support as an independent coach?
- Need regular development and support to grow your skills and your coaching practice?
- Gain reassurance about the quality of your coaching practice
- Counts as part of your CPD requirements – (CPD certificate available on request).
You may be recently qualified, worried you are de-skilling, lack support as an independent coach, using the same approaches and need to build your resilience, manage your wellbeing, grow your coaching skills and confidence. This offers you a depth of personal exploration and joint discovery. Supporting your work with clients in complex, unpredictable environments requires a detailed nuanced approach.
To learn more about our bespoke offers for organisations or if you are looking for individual supervision/mentor coach, let’s have a chat. Get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01744605046.