Support and Growth Through Coaching & Coaching Supervision
BSC offers regular group supervision held online in small groups, facilitated by our professional coaching supervisors/mentor coach. We also provide supervision on an individual basis for coaches working on their own or within organisations in order to support their professional development as a coach. For organisations looking to support and develop their in-house coaches, we provide bespoke supervision support through individual or group session, either on-site or online.
Coaching supervision is critical for all coaches regardless of level of experience. Even the most experienced coaches have “blind spots”; aspects they haven’t considered and their own challenges. High-quality coaching can’t be maintained by a coach acting in isolation.
Supervision/mentor coach provides support, challenge and development to the coach, and quality assurance for the client and the sponsor. Benefits of coaching supervision include:
• Maintain performance
• Provides quality assurance for clients
• Supports continued development of the coach
• Ensures effectiveness of the coaching approach
• Extends the skills and knowledge of the coach
• A chance for the coach to grow coaching capacity, explore and reflect on real case studies in a safe and supportive environment
• Supports ethical practice and high standards for client
Group Supervision – Building Coaching & Mentoring Capability
- Are you recently qualified?
- Are you returning to coaching?
- Lack support as an independent coach?
- Need regular development and support to grow your skills and your coaching practice?
- Gain reassurance about the quality of your coaching practice
- Counts as part of your CPD requirements – (CPD certificate available on request).
You may be recently qualified, worried you are de-skilling, lack support as an independent coach, using the same approaches and need to build your resilience, manage your wellbeing, grow your coaching skills and confidence. This offers you a depth of personal exploration and joint discovery. Supporting your work with clients in complex, unpredictable environments requires a detailed nuanced approach.
For convenience and easy access, we have now introduced Group Coaching on weekends (Sundays) & weekdays (Wednesdays).
Each group is limited to upto 6 attendees, with 5 sessions throughout the year.
To book view sessions and our events, please click here
- 14th June: https://www.eventbrite.
co.uk/e/wednesday-supervision- online-group-coaching- supervision-tickets- 493637120917
- 27th September: https://www.
eventbrite.co.uk/e/wednesday- supervision-online-group- coaching-supervision-tickets- 539388163517
- 15th November: https://www.
eventbrite.co.uk/e/wednesday- supervision-online-group- coaching-supervision-tickets- 539394161457
To learn more about our bespoke offers for organisations or if you are looking for individual supervision/mentor coach, let’s have a chat. Get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01744605046.