Why choose BSC?
British School of Coaching (BSC) is market leaders in coaching and mentoring. They provide Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) accredited programmes as well as short courses to suit every level of experience in coaching and mentoring.
BSC believe in life long learning and place great importance on the development of not only their clients but also the faculty. They have developed a reputation for teaching practical coaching techniques reinforced through practice and supervision.
When studying with BSC you can expect an attentive and supportive experience with added value through webinars, support sessions, networking events, blogs and complimentary Affiliate Membership of the ISQC.
Our main objectives include:
- Develop highly effective coaches and mentors through high quality coaching and mentoring accredited programmes
- Support the continual professional development (CPD) of professional coaches and mentors through short CPD events and supervision
- Increase the recognition and professionalisation of coaching practice
- Promotion of sustainable coaching cultures within organisations
- Encourage a passion for the power of coaching and mentoring
- Effectively evaluate coaching and mentoring outcomes
- Maintain our rigour, recognition and reputation in the coaching and mentoring profession
Where are we?
With business support offices in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and Qatar, we operate across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The way we do things
We deliver our courses in a unique way, reflecting our core beliefs of respect, rigour, integrity, professionalism and success. Our Faculty of professional tutors and coaches provide excellent coaching programmes and are proud to always ‘go the extra mile’ when it comes to support for learners. Every member of staff and learner is required to adhere to our core values of respect, integrity and confidentiality.
Get in touch
Interested in finding out more? Contact us today, we are always happy to help.