Positive psychology is a science-based branch of psychology that is focused on the strengths that enable people to thrive. It provides practical tools to help people lead fulfilling lives – whether that is in work, education, personal development or relationships, among others. There is a strong synergy between coaching and positive psychology, which can be used as a theoretical and evidence-based approach to helping clients achieve their coaching aims.
This short course is delivered online over 2 sessions of 3 hours each and will develop coaches’ understanding of positive psychology and the practical tools that they can use to support their clients in fulfilling their potential, improving a sense of self and increasing capacity for change.
Throughout the day a number of key areas are covered, including:
- Principles of positive psychology
- Embedding psychology into coaching practice
- Positive psychology toolkit
- Positive emotions
This course is for you if you…
- Are a coach – internal or external (if working within organisations)
- Want to deepen your understanding of positive psychology applied to coaching
- Want to enhance your coaching skills
- Wish to learn more tools and techniques to support your clients
This programme is designed to enhance coaching skills, increase understanding of psychological principles underpinning practice, whilst providing practical coaching tools that can be used in a range of settings. The day gives coaches valuable knowledge and skills that can be put into practice immediately.
Course Dates: 30th – 31st October
If you would like more information about this course and how it could be run inhouse please contact us. This programme can be delivered for groups of people and organisations.