Wellbeing Coaching is an approach to understanding wellbeing rather than simply physical health. This programme is aimed at people who would like to develop their understanding and practical skills in coaching adults and young people to improve their wellbeing.
This Online Face to Face, ILM Recognised programme is held over 4 half days, with 1 hour of home-learning following each session, will help you empower clients to improve their health and quality of life using the knowledge, skills and confidence to make necessary lifestyle and behavioural changes.
The 4 sessions cover key areas, including:
- Core wellbeing coaching skills
- Readiness for change
- Interpretation of behaviours & markers
- Improving self-esteem
- Person-led change & action planning
- Referral protocols
- A range of tools and techniques to use
This course is for you if you…
- Are a coach
- Have a passion for helping others
- Are considering progressing into wellbeing/health coaching
- Wish to further your health improvement practice
This programme is designed to help those new to this area in coaching – working in schools, nurseries, health, fitness, wellness consultants, health advocates, and other healthcare professionals – to use wellbeing coaching to support clients.
- 28th – 29th September and 2nd – 3rd October (Half days)