This course was developed by BSC and recognised by ILM City & Guilds after we saw a need for Coaching Supervisors to professionalise their practice. Although coaching and mentoring supervision is essential for every professional coach, skilled supervisors are in high demand and can be difficult to find.
This is a course designed with this gap in the market in mind.
Our programme will give you the skills and focus to move into this crucial role.
- A highly interactive course with 4 days of in-depth workshops and peer work.
- 2 written assignments including 15 hours of coaching supervision – 10 hours 1to1 and 5 hours group.
- Supervised sessions with your highly experienced tutor.
- 1-2-1 advice and practical help from our expert tutors who have trained people from some of the world’s largest organisations.
- All materials; handbooks, workbooks and access to a huge range of coaching resources.
- On successful achievement, an internationally recognised and respected ILM Certificate.
- 9th & 10th May, 7th – 8th June plus Day 5 TBA
- 10th – 11th October, 22nd – 23rd November plus Day 5 TBA
Your tutor will be with you from start to finish, answering any questions and give you friendly help and advice throughout the programme.
You can usually contact them quickly, either by email or by phone.
What you will need
- A high level of Coaching experience at an organisational level
- Access to coaches to supervise
- Microsoft Word software, or equivalent
- An email account
How the course works
The course begins with 3 ‘taught’ days in a seminar environment; these days will be both theory and practise based and are aimed at giving you a strong body of knowledge whilst preparing you for your assignments and coaching supervision. Following this a fourth day is scheduled during the practical activity to support your sessions and make sure you are on the right track.
When you have finished
You will receive an internationally recognised ILM Certificate. As a member of the prestigious British School of Coaching Alumni you will join a network of professional coaches with access to a wide range of coaching resources and information.
How to apply
Please complete and return the Application Form (above right) to email@example.com or contact us for a free consultation today