Junior or aspiring managers/team leaders
Approximately 6-9 months, depending on work commitments
ILM, City & Guilds
This 4-day programme will give you the skills and knowledge to coach effectively at work.
The Level 3 Award or Certificate in Effective Coaching is ideal for practicing or aspiring Team Leaders and Managers who seek to provide a more supportive style of leadership to improve performance. This qualification will develop your capability to act as a workplace coach and your effectiveness at developing those around you.
Practical and theory-based work will enable you to work with any client or colleague to support their career development and enhance their skills.
• A highly interactive course with 4 days of lively, practical workshops.
• 6 hours of Coaching practice for the Award & 12 hours of Coaching practice for the Certificate + 3 assignments.
• 2 supervised coaching sessions with your personal tutor.
• 1-2-1 advice and practical help from our expert faculty who have trained people from some of the world’s largest organisations.
• All materials; handbooks, workbooks and access to a huge range of mentoring resources.
• On successful achievement, an internationally recognised and respected ILM Level 3 certificate as well as 10 (Award) or 13 (Certificate) credits on the international qualifications framework.
• Alternative option to take a ‘development route,’ participating in workshop through initial 2 days but not completing ILM qualification.
Programme Dates(4 workshop days)
- 7- 8 September, 12 October and Day 4 TBC
- 7 – 8 November, 4 December and Day 4 TBC
- 30 & 31 January 2024, 7 March and Day 4 TBC
We deliver our courses in a unique way, reflecting our core beliefs of respect, rigour, integrity, professionalism and success. Our Faculty of professional tutors and coaches provide excellent coaching programmes and are proud to always ‘go the extra mile’ when it comes to support for learners. Every member of staff and learner is required to adhere to our core values of respect, integrity and confidentiality.
What You Will Need
• A passion for developing people
• Access to coachees – if you are struggling for this we can help out
• Microsoft Word software, or equivalent
• An email account
How The Course Works
The course begins with 4 tutorial/workshop days in a seminar environment. These days will be both theory and practise based and are aimed at giving you the underpinning knowledge required to become a successful workplace coach. This work will prepare you for your three assessed pieces of work and 6 hours of coaching activity for the Award. Certificate learners will undertake 12 hours of coaching practice for a deeper level of skill and experience. Coaching practice will be supervised face to face, by telephone or Skype, and you may choose how many sessions you would like to be changed to meet your requirements.
When You Have Finished
As a member of the prestigious British School of Mentoring Alumni you will join a network of professional coaches with access to a wide range of coaching resources and information.
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring. This qualification is undergraduate level and aims to build your ability as a professional organisational coach.
How To Apply
Please complete and return the Application Form (above right) to email@example.com
Contact us for a free consultation today