Middle Managers and/or HR and OD professionals
Approximately 12 months, depending on work commitments
ILM, City & Guilds
This is an undergraduate level qualification, designed for mid-level managers and organisational coaches. You should have experience, training or qualifications in leadership and management or in HR related disciplines.
This year long programme will develop your capability to act as a management coach and mentor. The stimulating practical and theory-based work will enable you to work with any client to support their career development and enhance their skills.
- A highly interactive course with 5 days of in-depth workshops and peer support.
- 12 month Personal Tutor/mentor coach support: advice and guidance, feedback on draft assignments and 3 hours of coaching supervision.
- 1-to-1 advice and practical help from our expert tutors who have trained people from some of the world’s largest organisations.
- All materials; programme folder, handbooks, workbooks and access to a range of coaching resources.
- On successful achievement, an internationally recognised and respected ILM Level 5 Certificate as well as 16 credits on the international qualifications framework.
We deliver our courses in a unique way, reflecting our core beliefs of respect, rigour, integrity, professionalism and success. Our team of professional tutors are all practicing coaches. Tutors bring a mix of their dynamic coaching practice underpinned by the experience and rigour of programme delivery to achieve the results BSC are so proud of.
What you will need
- Experience of coaching within an organisation
- Microsoft Word software, or equivalent
- An email account
How the course works
The course begins with 3 face to face days in a seminar environment. These days will be both theory and practice-based, aimed at giving you a strong body of knowledge whilst preparing you for your assignment, portfolio, reflective journal and 18 hours of coaching or mentoring activity. The other 2 face to face workshop days are scheduled midway through your assessments.
When you have finished
You will receive an internationally recognised ILM, QCF credited Certificate. As a member of the prestigious British School of Coaching Alumni you will join a network of professional coaches with access to a wide range of coaching resources and information.
The ILM Level 5 Diploma in Effective Coaching and Mentoring. Build on your achievement with a further 42 hours of coaching practice (total 60 hours) and an extra 2 tutorial days.
ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors. Give your coaching practice a stamp of professionalism – this is the highest level coaching qualification available.
How to apply
Please complete and return the Application Form (above right) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for a free consultation today.